You’re confident, outgoing and a people person. You’re driven by results and get a thrill out of making the sale.
You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and are able to deal with rejection.
You can use your initiative, yet are able to follow processes and instructions.
You want to be more involved in a company that values you as a person and helps grow your skills.
What you’ll be selling
- Make and receive calls & emails daily to generate leads, build rapport and make sales
- Handling inbound leads
- Following up leads by phone and email
- Approaching cold/warm leads by phone and email
- Visiting potential clients and generating leads at antiques fairs (approx 10 times per year)
- Log and keep up to date lead information on our sales system
- You have a proven track record in a sales based role
- Preferably B2B, but B2C considered
- Good general IT skills
Why join us
- We’re a small company so you get to work in a non-corporate environment and help influence how the company evolves
- Team meetings in coffee shops rather than stinky offices
- Relaxed dress code for comfy working
- Fridge full of free coke, diet coke, ice pops etc
- Centre of Derby location so ideal for shops, bars, restaurants and coffee shops
- Working from home possible (subject to discussion)
- Team building trips like Go Karting, Escape Rooms, Nurburgring
- Relaxed and down to earth working environment
- Dog friendly office
- Every week we make sure we gauge each employee’s happiness and stress levels on a scale of 1 to 10
- Free parking
So, who are we & what do we do?
‘Happiness’ is a core value so everything revolves around achieving that for our clients and colleagues.
We’re a team of 3 (soon to be 4!).
We’re a web company that specialises in providing websites for Antiques dealers (www.AntiquesWebDesign.com) and also have an online marketplace especially for antiques and vintage items; www.AntiquesBoutique.com
Our ready-made websites are customised for each client and we provide training on how to use our websites and keep them up to date.
Our clients are mainly small businesses with 1-5 employees.
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
(part working from home / flexibility available, subject to discussion)
Leave: Never work your birthday + christmas to new year + 20 days + bank holidays
Location: Iron Gate, Derby
Salary: £20k - £22k (OTE = £26k)
Full time OR part time