Full or part time available
You’re confident, outgoing and a people person. You’re driven by results and get a thrill out of making the sale.
You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and are able to deal with rejection.
You can use your initiative, yet are able to follow processes and instructions.
You want to be more involved in a small company that values you, and that you can help shape and grow.
What you’ll be selling
- Make and receive calls & emails daily to generate leads, build rapport and make sales
- Proactively engage with potential clients over the phone and email
- Handling inbound leads
- Approaching cold/warm leads by phone and email
- Generating leads by visiting high-end antiques fairs and high end antiques shops
- Creating sales strategies
- Log and keep up to date lead information on our sales system
- This is all about sales… someone else is doing the onboarding / client management afterwards
- A passion for the world of interior design / antiques / vintage would be incredibly beneficial
- You have a proven track record in a sales based role
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good general IT skills
- Continuously hit and exceed sales targets month on month
- Manage own sales pipeline
- Driving licence
Why join us
- We’re a small company so you get to work in a non-corporate environment and help influence how the company evolves
- Team meetings in coffee shops rather than stinky offices (our office isn't actually stinky)
- Relaxed dress code for comfy working
- Work from home 4 days a week
- Fridge full of free coke, diet coke, ice pops etc
- Centre of Derby location so ideal for shops, bars, restaurants and coffee shops
- Team building trips like Go Karting, Escape Rooms, Nurburgring
- Relaxed and down to earth working environment
- Dog friendly office
- Every week we make sure we gauge each employee’s happiness and stress levels on a scale of 1 to 10
- Free parking
So, who are we & what do we do?
‘Happiness’ is a core value so everything revolves around achieving that for our clients and colleagues.
We’re a team of 3 (soon to be 4!).
We’re a web company that specialises in providing websites for Antiques dealers (www.AntiquesWebDesign.com) and also have an online marketplace especially for antiques and vintage items; www.AntiquesBoutique.com
Our ready-made websites are customised for each client and we provide training on how to use our websites and keep them up to date.
Our clients are mainly small businesses with 1-5 employees.
37.5 hours a week (flexi time available)
Leave: 21 days + bank holidays + never work your birthday + christmas to new year week
Location: Iron Gate, Derby
Salary: £22k basic (OTE = £32k)
Full time OR part time