Suitable for a graduate web developer, or a developer with 1-2 years experience.
- Agile Methodologies
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop etc)
- Linux server management (scripting, bash, ssh etc)
We believe in making the web easy. We do this through providing beautiful and easy to use websites, which are customised for each client, and by providing each client training on how to use their website and keep it up to date.
We are a team of four, based in the heart of Derby City Centre. The majority of our clients are small businesses using our in-house developed ready-made website system which we sell under our Antiques Web Design and uporium eCommerce website brands on a SaaS (Software as a Service) model. Our ready-made website system provides everything from off the shelf designs to choose from (which can be customised in a multitude of ways), to easy management via our website manager (aka CMS), hosting, and support.
Whilst our off the shelf websites account for the majority of our clients, we also have a portfolio of clients with bespoke websites, and some with large cloud based systems.
Day to day
Your role would involve:-
Off the shelf website related
- Developing new features
- Integrating new design themes
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting
Ad-hoc bespoke work for existing clients ranging from creating new features and building new pages, to a full website build
- Technical support
- Answering the phone when customer service team member is already on the phone
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
We’re always happy to be flexible where possible for family / childcare commitments
The ideal player
- A keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedicated and hard working
- Good communication skills
- A good attitude