- You’re a people person
- You enjoy making people happy and finding solutions
- You have a good eye for design and aesthetics and like making things look good.
- You’re diplomatic, calm and patient.
- You can use your initiative, yet are able to follow processes and instructions.
- If you get 1 out of 10 customers who are awkward, you’re able to deal with them professionally and not let it get you down.
- You want to be more involved in a company that values you as a person and helps grow your skills.
- Helping clients on the phone & email explaining how to use their websites
- First point of contact answering phone & emails
- Setting up off the shelf websites for client using our software (training provided)
- Helping customers with problems
- Selling websites to new customers who enquire about a website
- Selling websites to new customers who enquire about a website and following up customers (leads) who have enquired in the past
- Admin tasks
- Experienced in customer service
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills essential
- Good general IT skills (photoshop experience a real bonus)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of websites and eCommerce
- Account management experience
Why join us
- We invest in you and help you grow :)
- We’re a small company so you get to work in a non-corporate environment and help influence how the company evolves
- Team meetings in coffee shops rather than stinky offices
- Relaxed dress code for comfy working
- Fridge full of free coke, diet coke, ice pops etc
- Centre of Derby location so ideal for shops, bars, restaurants and coffee shops
- Working from home possible (subject to discussion)
- Team building trips like Go Karting, Escape Rooms, Nurburgring
- Relaxed and down to earth working environment
- Dog friendly office
- Every week we make sure we gauge each employee’s happiness and stress levels on a scale of 1 to 10
- Free parking
What our team say about working for us...
"PH9 has provided me with confidence, mentorship and personal development opportunities that has enabled me to grow from an apprentice to a proficient full stack web developer. I’d highly recommend ph9 for any innovative developers that are looking to grow their skillset from an experienced company with over 20 years in the game."
Jed Merrington, web developer
“Since joining PH9 the team has made every effort to make me feel welcome. I thoroughly enjoy my time here and couldn’t imagine working elsewhere. Everyday is different and it’s an amazing feeling when our clients tell you how appreciative they are of us. Just as much as the team is so lovely, the clients of PH9 are also a joy to work with and it makes my day being able to speak to them.”
Olivia Taylor, customer service
So, who are we & what do we do?
‘Happiness’ is a core value so everything revolves around achieving that for our clients and colleagues.
We’re a team of 4 (soon to be 5!).
We’re a web company that specialises in providing websites for Antiques dealers (www.AntiquesWebDesign.com) and also have an online marketplace especially for antiques and vintage items; www.AntiquesBoutique.com
Our ready-made websites are customised for each client and we provide training on how to use our websites and keep them up to date (which is what you'll be helping us do).
Our clients are mainly small businesses with 1-5 employees.
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
(part working from home / flexi hours available, subject to discussion)
Leave: Never work your birthday + christmas to new year + 20 days + bank holidays. Get 1 extra day off for each year you've worked for us (up to max of 10)
Location: Iron Gate, Derby
Work from home: We tend to work from home Monday to Thursdays and in the office on Fridays. You can always use the office if you prefer. Most of your initial training and induction will be office based so plan to be in the office for up to the first month.
Salary: £20k to £25k / year DOE