P.F. Windibank Auctioneers
About the website and back-office solution
The web solution we have provided for Windibank comprises of two parts:-
- This allows visitors to view currently uploaded auctions, view all the lots, and place commission bids as well as creating a bid "wishlist"
- It also allows people to purchase (for a fixed price) items that didn't sell at auction
- It's used a marketing and promotional tool for potential sellers from private individuals to insurance and probate related sales
- The website has been built "responsively" meaning that it resizes to any size screen the visitor is using; whether it be a normal computer (PC or Mac), smart phone, mobile or tablet
- The back-office solution (eg the system that only Windibank have access to, not the general public) allows them to use a variety of tools to optimise their business sales and processes
- This integrates with their auction software; Bidmaster, so that they can easily upload their auction catalogue to the website without having to re-enter all the details.
- We've created an easy to use solution for the above, and provided training on it
- The back-office solution also allows them to perform other tasks such as printing off commission bids
More about our sites for Auction Houses and Auctioneers
This website is one of the websites we have designed for Auction Houses and Auctioneers. For more information about our sites specifically for Auction Houses and Auctioneers, please visit http://www.auctioneerwebdesign.com/